August 25, 2013

Countdown..



Three weeks from today, I'm London bound! When you look at a calendar and see the three long weeks, it seems like its forever away. But when you think to yourself, "21 days...," it's way closer!

So what can I do for the next three weeks?

Well, I've already settled the international banking issues, gotten an International Student Identification Card (so official), gathered all of the necessary travel documents, spent hours on Google Earth exploring my new neighborhood, and tried on every sweater I own, which isn't very many. So now it's just down to figuring out what the heck I'm going to do about my cell phone, planning where I want to travel, and packing! Wish I could start filling up the suitcases tomorrow, but that would be a little early.

I've also started watching Sherlock on Netflix! Believe it or not, the flat they use as Sherlock's home is actually down the street from my flat! I've been looking at all of the filming locations and I'm going to Speedy's Cafe right when I get there!

I guess that's about it for now. I swear it'll be more interesting once I've actually left...

x lizzie

^^ that's how the Brits sign everything... with a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment